Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ross?

I know two bodies washed up on the Oregon coast this past weekend. Someone told me that Ross Barfuss' remains had washed up near Newport a few days ago. Here's a link to the original story from back on March 8th. I've been hoping that has been the case, but I haven't seen if that's true or just a rumor. There have been some really great things written and said about him. I don't know him, but the young women I work with in our ward do. In searching to know if he's been found, I ran across this article. It was so sweet, I thought I'd share it here.
http://www.meridianmagazine.com/medicine/080328sons.html

2 comments:

Tonya said...

What an amazing article! My heart was so touched. Thank you for posting that. I haven't heard if they found his body or not. It amazes me how much I want to be like Ross. He is an amazing example. I think I like the word amazing:0)

Hesses Madhouse said...

I've spoken with someone from his ward today. They said the body found near Newport matched in clothing, but they have to wait 30 days for conclusive DNA. The body was in pretty bad shape. So sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...