Sunday, June 1, 2008

OUCH!!!

Okay, so this is no joke what Teagen looked like when he walked in from church this evening. He had followed me in. I had gone ahead upstairs to the kitchen. I heard him bonk something, but he didn't cry, so I didn't think anything of it. Next thing I know, there he is behind me. I turn around to see him literally looking like the poor bunny in the picture.

He has hit the same place above his left eye more than five times in the past week or so. He has had a constantly increasing bruise in one spot. Tonight's was a doozy though. It was about an inch and a half in diameter and an inch high off his forehead. I had never seen anything like it.

We put ice on it but it was unchanged. Tonight it's mellowed a bit but just around the edges. It no longer looks like a mesa, it's now just a big hill. Poor little boy!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...