Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Non-Post Post

Feeling yucky again tonight.  The Warden's mom keeps asking if I'm pregnant.  NO!  It's respiratory stuff.  I don't think that comes with morning sickness.

The next assignment for the 30-day challenge is to write a letter to my parents.  This is not an assignment I take lightly.  It's going to require some thought and time.  I will get it done, but not when I feel like garbage.


As of today, I have finished two of the books for my English class.  They are Make Lemonade by Virginia Euwer Wolff, which I highly recommend and The Man without a Face by Isabelle Holland, which I don't.  These are under the heading of "new realism" or "teen problem" books.  I started the paper I have to write on them, which I will edit and send in tomorrow.  I also continue reading the first book of The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot tomorrow.  I'm enjoying this one.  The Princess Diaries fall under the heading of series books.  I will also read the first book from A Series of Unfortunate Events:  The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snickett.

There you have it.  Hoping to feel better in the morning.  So much to do.  Saturday's going to be a bit insane, and I have a LOT to do to get ready for it.  I'm feeling rather unmotivated lately, and I'm now wondering if it's more that I'm lacking energy from this illness.

1 comments:

Alyson said...

Reading: so much better than statistics! And better than respiratory stuff, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...