Sunday, July 20, 2008

Forget the Leap, Baby Steps'll Have to Do

Tonya taught a great lesson on "Forgiving Yourself" today. I always love it when Tonya teaches--1st of all because she is so sincere and has great experiences to share and 2nd because I'm not teaching if she is.


During the lesson, one of the girls mentioned how repentance requires a "leap of faith." Immediately, in my heart, I felt/heard the words "baby steps." I really feel that Heavenly Father knows me and my situation so well to give me these words.


I have been extremely hard on myself lately. I sometimes forget how much he loves me because sometimes I have a hard time loving myself. These words were all that I needed today. I needed to know that my little day to day efforts were enough for Him and that He still loves me even if I'm baby-stepping while everyone else seems to be leaping.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...