Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gannon's Turn



Gannon's kind of the "glue" of our family. Always the peacemaker. I had so much fun creating my little tribute to Quinlan, I thought I'd do the same for him. Here's Gannon's slideshow and poem.



Gannon
Brother of Quinlan, Dierden, Brevin, Aedan and Teagen
Who needs to make people laugh, books, his family
Who loves sports; quoting quirky movies--Monte Python, Nacho Libre, etc.; his family
Who sees all the funny things in life, the good in everything and everyone, life as an adventure
Who hates being lonely, meanness, contention
Who fears not having something to read, seriousness, losing his family
Who dreams of playing for the NBA, playing professional soccer, reading and reading and reading some more
Resident of Hess' Madhouse
Hess

1 comments:

Bambi and Jack said...

Julie,
I love your blog! I love the tributes you are writing for the kids. They are wonderful...all your kids, and you and Zan are terrific. I just admire you so much!!! Thanks for sharing your blog with me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...