Thursday, July 31, 2008

Truly Amazing

I'm sure you've probably seen this. Right now I'm studying (can't you tell?) for the end of my Child Development class. The chapter I'm perusing (that's a good word for it) at this moment is on moral development. The term sociobiology came up and the idea that inborn in each species is some amount of moral innateness. This video came to mind, so I thought I'd share if there's someone who hasn't seen it before. It touches me and makes me realize that our Heavenly Father is amazing!

2 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Okay, so right after posting this, I continue to read. Here's what it says (by the way, I want to PUKE!), "On the basis of this evidence, researchers reasoned that evolution must have made similar biologically based provisions for marl acts in human beings." (Child Development, 6th Edition by Laura E. Berk. 2002).

Hmm I doidn't know that one of God's other names was "evolution." Hmm explains a lot. What is wrong with us giving credit where credit is due?

Here I am all FIRED UP again. Is it any wonder they call me "Crazy Aunt Julie?"

Hesses Madhouse said...

Sorry that's "moral" not "marl" and "didn't" not "doidn't."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...