Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Best Kept Secret

For more than a year now, I've been keeping a secret.

I'm afraid to tell you about it for fear that you'll want to keep this secret too and then it won't be a secret any more because we'll both know about it, but it's so great I can't not tell you.

So, here it is....

On Sunday, right around 12:30pm, I found the GREATEST place to be.  Let me describe it to you...

You can take your shoes off and just relax.



You can sit on the floor if you want to.
You get to have a snack.
You can play with toys.



You get to go on a walk.



You get to hang out with people that love you unconditionally, and actually I've learned from experience that the more silly you act, the more they love you.
You get to blow bubbles and hear your friends giggle as they dance around you popping them.




You get to experience sheer joy through a child's eyes.




Nursery is just a little sampling of heaven.

Shhhh.  Don't tell.

4 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

Oh, I LOVED this and am passing it on to my friends who are Nursery Leaders.

vaxhacker said...

Sounds wonderful. Coincidentally, bringing snacks has helped in Elders Quorum as well :) Now we just need to get to where they will let us take naps, too. Oh wait, that's the High Priests.

Tonya said...

I really think you are one of the few who has such a passion for Nursery. Good for you! And how those sweet little kids must love you:0)

Alesha said...

Oh, I miss those nursery kids. I miss that calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...