Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'll Admit It

So, I'm a brat.  Not just a brat, a spoiled, rotten brat.

We sat down at family council on Sunday evening to go over the calendar for the next month.  We came upon my birthday, which was mentioned and quickly followed by track, Cub Scouts, a team dinner, and two soccer practices.  UGH!  Definitely the busiest night of the month.

So, I'm having a bit of a pity party
      cuz I'm thinkin' that's the only kind of party that's gonna happen.














(photo from: http://rlv.zcache.com/youre_invited_to_my_pity_party_tshirt-p2351658436934031933lnf_400.jpg)

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Wow, this post just reminded me that my birthday is coming right up too. We should go to breakfast or lunch one day to celebrate:0)

Janiece said...

I say you get to celebrate all week then!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...