This has been VERY hard to decide, but here are my final 15. Of course, I think EVERYONE on my sidebar deserves this award to, so please, take one. I think you're all class bloggers. The rules of this award are found here.
Please make sure you grab your award. Here it is:
- Janiece - my heroic friend. Recipient of a heart transplant. Upbeat, positive, fantastic!
- Devri - Hilarious. She's been through A LOT lately. Wonderful and fun.
- Seven Cherubs - What can I say? Seven kids. Her family sounds heavenly. Love what she has to say.
- The Fitzwater Family - I go to this blog and feel instant connection. Love the way she writes.
- The More the Merrier - This is a beautiful family. I love reading about Diane's sweet kids.
- My Name is Not Molly - I love Annette. She's real.
- Kati - This is KATI. My dear friend from back before children. She's lovely.
- aMAYzing: Wonder Woman Taking on the World - Love Wonder Woman. She's so creative. I just love reading her.
- Julie - Julie and I are twins. Except she's WAY MORE AWESOME. She makes me laugh daily.
- Mormon Moms Who Blog - I had to put this one here because it is the blog I visit the most. Since the bullying incident, this is where I go to find uplifting blogs to read. Love that they provide this service.
- Mama's Thinking Corner - Lena's been through a lot. She's brave and strong and wonderful.
- Kira - Janiece's daughter. Love her perspective and real-ness.
- My Heart's Desire -Always uplifting. Her life is all about giving and serving.
- Jen - Jen's been there from the beginning. She's my kindred spirit. I want to meet her someday.
- Pitterle Postings - Love the Five Minute Friday. I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to...soon.
- Andrea - the Warden's cousin. I click with so many in the Warden's family. Andrea is one of them. Just love her.
So, I did 16--sue me. Just couldn't decide who not to award.
Thank you for your patience in this. I hope you get a chance to visit these blogs. Thank you for ALL you share with my life. It is better because of you.