Saturday, May 3, 2008

Running on Fumes

I didn't get a post written yesterday. I already wrote about how much sleep I got two nights ago, but I was up night before last from 2:30am on and then ended taking Brevin into urgent care last night at about 10pm and returned home around 2:30am. So, needless to say, I'm a bit tired. I got to sleep in until about 8:00 this morning, so I'm off and running. I'll be sure to post a bit more today and report on the urgent care visit. I'm going to Weight Watchers today, so I'll write about that too. Got to go pick up some meds for my boys. More later.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

So sorry to hear that things have been crazy. We've had a few of those weeks around here. You just hope you survive-which you will. Hope everyone is feeling better soon and that you can catch up on sleep!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...