Friday, May 16, 2008

You Read Me?

Ran into a friend today. We started to talk, and she said, "I know, I read your blog." For some reason this surprised me. My immediate response was, "Oh, you read me?!"

As I've been writing, I've forgotten that someone might actually read it. So, please know that all of this is written just so that I have some kind of record of what goes on day to day. It's not meant as any huge enlightening or entertaining experience. Dang! For that matter, I hope I don't offend anyone with what I write. I do tend to have strong opinions about many things, but what does the disclaimer always say? The opinions here present the opinions of the author. It does not necessarily reflect the views of...).

I hope you will know as you read that my intent is never to offend, so I hope you will forgive and just consider the source.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...