Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yippee! Yippee!

I don't go to the mall any more for many reasons. The main one being that I only like to shop when I feel thin. I don't really feel thin yet. No one really notices that I've lost any weight, but although I didn't feel like shopping today when Quinlan asked to go, I became a little more enthusiastic and encouraged as I tried clothes on.

I have dropped a size! I am now the size I was before I got pregnant with Aedan (that's six years ago). I like seeing the M on my tags instead of the L. I'm glad to be going the opposite direction of what I was. I thought I was fated to just get larger and larger.

So, although I usually don't shop for myself, I rewarded myself with a new skirt and blouse. Way to go me!!!

1 comments:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Woohoo! I have heard it said for every 10 pounds we drop a size? Not quite for me(more like 15), but sounds like it is the case for you! Way to go Julie! Or shall we just call you Skinie?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...