Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wait! I Can See It! Yes!!! The Light at the End of the Tunnel!

Went and met with the doctor yesterday thinking it was just going to be a regular old appointment. It was....

...Until Z brought up the word "induction." The immediate response from the dr. was the usual, "Not unless there's a medical reason."

We explained that my labors are rather speedy. She responded just as we had hoped, "Oh well, that's reason enough." Then, what I wasn't expecting....she said a few things and walked out of the exam room. She returned telling us that inductions are kind of tricky to schedule, but we are pending on the schedule. She said she'd let us know as soon as she knew something for sure.

Around 7:30 last evening, I got an email from her stating that we are on the schedule at the hospital for June 30th. Woah! This IS June. I was really expecting early July. Suddenly there's so much to do. Time has really gone fast with this little one.

So, you can all ignore that little rotating baby on my sidebar. We're all set to go. Now, if my body will just get me to the 30th.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

WooHoo!

Darilyn said...

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! It will fly by, and before you know it she will be here. But I remember that those last few weeks are not always pleasant. I could have cared less how painful labor was--I just couldn't go another night getting up to use the bathroom 18 times!! Good luck--I'll be thinking about ya. Call if you need anything.

Alesha said...

That is great! Did they say how big they think she is now? Call if you need anything.

vaxhacker said...

Wow... not much longer now, how exciting!

Devri said...

wow, that is exciting news! can't wait to see her...

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

YIPPEEE! Not only will you not be pregnant any more you will get a sweet baby to love on too!

Jen said...

Woot! Congratulations! That is waaaay exciting! It's a good day...my nephew was born on that exact day and he's wonderful!

CB said...

That is such exciting news!
I was always induced too and I liked knowing!!
I hope the rest of the month is happy and well for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...