Monday, June 15, 2009

Wish You Were Here... and Here...and Here





































































































This is my favorite place in the whole-wide world. I mean, it's not like I've seen the whole-wide world (not even close), but I think I could go anywhere, and I'd still love the Columbia River Gorge the best. It's such a part of my growing up, and my dad grew up here. It's practically in our backyard--about a 45 minute drive from here. We grabbed a couple from our ward who hadn't been there before, and dragged them around with us. It was fun being with them.
Here are some of the highlights. I gave one of the kids my camera, so here's what Q came up with. Yes, my large body does show up in some of the photos--a rare occurrence (one which I'm not very sad about).

3 comments:

Chris and Hay said...

So fun! Thanks for letting us enjoy your favorite place in the world with you! We had such a blast (even though that photo of me looks like I'm mad ;) We just love your family!

Alyson said...

Bless your adorable heart, you look wonderful. And you can certainly tell that Lachlan's externality is pending—you do look very nearly ripe. :) I mean that in the nicest possible way!

So nice to see pics of your favorite place.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the pictures! Makes me very homesick for the Gorge-- but fun to see it! You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...