Thursday, June 2, 2011

Feeling Justified

Thank you all for putting me straight yesterday. When you can't see something with your eyes, it sometimes makes it hard to believe what you feel.

I woke this morning to the monitor signalling that I needed to call in. There had been some tracked activity during the night; I didn't have to push the "symptom" button. The monitor noticed the change and marked and recorded it itself. Isn't technology amazing? Okay, I take back my "Darned monitor" comment from yesterday.

The night before last, I accidentally disconnected it in my sleep. I'm usually not much of a thrasher, but I guess my arm must have hit it just right. I don't think having it attached to my pajama top helped much either.

When I called in and transmitted the signal this morning, it lasted FOREVER, so there must have been something happen--or maybe more than one something. I now feel better about wearing the thing. No, it's not all in my mind. Phew!

Maybe we really will get to the bottom of all of this.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...