Thursday, June 9, 2011

Learning to Listen

I love it when I wake up in the morning and have lessons to learn right away.

I've been struggling with one of my children. By now, if you read this blog very often, you know what my biggest peeve is in regard to my children. I HATE, DETEST, ABHOR (put your strongest negative feeling here) being ignored.

As I pushed the snooze button on my alarm this morning, I had the biggest A-HA moment I've had in a long time....

I AM SETTING THE EXAMPLE!

Ugh!!!


--to be continued......

4 comments:

John said...

That would be me right now, while reading this. I guess I better start listening to the pleas of my 8 little people sitting around me wondering when I am going to stop reading and get them breakfast.

Unknown said...

Sometimes I dread those aha moments. =) God has a wonderful way of kicking us in our backsides when it is necessary. It's not always appreciated, but praise Him anyway. I look forward to your next post.

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Hmmm... you just gave me my ah-ha moment for the day. Thanks A LOT! :o)

Diane and Chad said...

We always are, aren't we??...one way or the other!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...