Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kind of Funny?

I know I need to get back into this blogging thing. It's only been a few days, and I know that a lot of people only blog every couple days, but I love blogging daily. For now, I don't have anything urgent that I want to post about. So, I come to you...

What do you want me to write about? Is that kind of funny to ask? Ask me some questions, and I'll do my best to answer them. Maybe it will get me out of this non-interesting phase.

THANKS!

Oh, Merrianne, I got your Christmas card!!! I was so excited! Beautiful pic of your family. Thanks for sending it to me. I felt so special to be counted as one of your friends!

5 comments:

Patty B. said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who runs into a writing blackout, but I never thought to ask others to help. Great idea!

So Julie, what kind of Christmas traditions does your family have? I love to hear about Christmas traditions! We've picked up a few here and there from hearing about what other families do.

Patty B. said...

By the way, I LOVE this hot chocolate recipe you posted last....whenever. It's really great; and easy, too!
A BIG thank you from me and my kids!

Rory Baxter said...

I dont remember that you posted about how your Thanksgiving went? How did your foods succeed? Esp the yummy pie you posted about?

I also love to hear about others' Christmas and holiday traditions - would love to hear what you guys do in your family for outings, crafts, treats, presents, etc.

What are all the kids doing as far as school programs, activities and such for this month?

What are you looking forward to in 2009? What are new adventures the kids will be participating in?

vaxhacker said...

I think this is a great idea. I often wonder what other people would want to know about or have me write about. (So what would you like to see me cover, while we're on the topic?)

I've loved seeing the little insights into life and your traditions... I enjoyed that questionnaire you did on Nov. 20, for example, about holiday traditions. That was fun to read and to do myself. More things like that are fun... gets you to write down random things about your life you might not think to write normally.

Just keep writing whatever comes to mind, it's all been good so far. :)

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I love hearing about your mothering. What is challenging that you didn't think would be- what is easy that you thought would be challenging?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...