Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Blob

Took my two oldest kids to Old Navy last night to get G a coat. As we left, I found a sweater that I absolutely loved. I took Q with me to look at it. She said, "Mom, you cannot buy a man's sweater. Don't you watch TV? You shop in the women's department. If you want a sweater, I'll get you a women's sweater."

I explained to her that I don't watch TV because if she had forgotten we don't have one. It's been more than a year since we've had one, and I don't want a form fitting sweater. She said, "Yah, I know. You want a 'blob' sweater."

I told her that yes, I did want a comfy, blob sweater because right now I feel blobby. Someday, in the not too distant future, I will have the kind of figure that can wear form fitting, but not yet. When that day comes, I will buy a women's sweater. For now, blobby sounds so heavenly.

2 comments:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

A blob sweater- I want one too. Sounds lovely-- maybe by summer we will be ready for our bikini's- right?

Nikia, May and da kids said...

I am creeping up on removing all the tv connections from our home. You can find all the shows and enough information on the internet. I love my blobby sweaters ; P. I'd like the form fitting ones on me too, but I don't want to show off my blobby form right now = )

May

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...