Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 27- Why I'm Doing this 30 Day Challenge

Ahh.  Good question.  Why am I doing this 30 day challenge?  I've kind of forgotten over time why I took this on.  I guess it's because a friend was doing it, and it looked like fun.  I've also been looking for something to motivate me to write more.  It's worked.  I look forward to blogging again.  YAY!  There are a couple of the posts that I'm not very comfortable with, but it's been fairly therapeutic.  I'm also surprised how hard it was to find pictures of me alone and me with my friends.  I'm lousy with a camera.  It was easier to blog when I was using my camera a lot.  I'm going to get better at that.

1 comments:

Jen said...

3 days left to go! You can do it! Writing can be very therapeutic, I'm sure that's why there are so many diaries and journals and blogs. It helps us declutter our brains and hopefully put something sensible down on paper. Now, in my case, people generally can't follow my thoughts, but I still enjoy the writing process.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...