Friday, January 21, 2011

Kettle Corn and Community
















LOVE this show! We tease Inmate #3 that she's going to marry Abed. We also have kettle corn nearly everyday. Inmate #1 wanted a popper for Christmas. Now that she has one, she comes home from school and makes it for us. It's so WAY yummier than the microwave kind, which is all we had before this.

Sadly, we have no huge spoon. What can be said other than, no lightning strikes in our backyard. **ho hum**

I have planted this here, so I can share it with the Inmates when they get home from school...while we enjoy or kettle corn, of course. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

Where did you find the Kettle Corn Maker? I would love to get one for my sister (who has been searching and searching forever for one)

Hesses Madhouse said...

I just found one on Amazon.com.

Jen said...

I LOVE Kettle corn. Sadly, I gave it up once I gave up sugar; but the family still enjoys it. I haven't seen a Kettle corn maker before. I haven't seen this show either. I'll have to check it out. Tonight we've settled down to watch an NCIS episode. Love that show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...