Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What I'm Reading

In the past few weeks, I've read:

  • Make Lemonade by Virginia Euwer Wolff  (enjoyed it)
  • The Man without a Face by Isabelle Holland  (eh...not so much)
  • The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot  (loved it!)
  • The Edge Chronicles: Beyond the Deep Woods by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell  (surprisingly liked it--Inmate #4's gonna love it!)  This kind of book is usually not my kind of thing.  I had my mind made up about it before I even started reading it, so I read it out loud to myself just to make sure I didn't lose interest or my train of thought.  It was VERY action packed.  Every chapter has a new character and a new adventure.  Poor Twig has very little down time.
Today, I'm writing papers and submitting them.  Tomorrow, I start The Named by Marianne Curley.  I'm way ahead of schedule.  I didn't realize how much time there actually is to read during the day.  It also helps that I'm enjoying myself immensely.  I'll be sad when this class is over.  Sadly, I'm not one who goes out looking for something to read.

I am also reading Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson to Inmates #4 and 5.  So far, it's a fun read.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...