Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 30- My Favorite Song

Does this seem really random to anyone else?  I kind of thought day 30 would have some kind of significance to the entire list.  In sync with the randomness of day 30, my favorite song is very random.



I honestly can't even tell you why I love this song so much.  I just do!

Here are a couple other favorites.




Sorry Josh! It just wouldn't have worked out between us. You need a shave.

Okay, this one is to be sung at my funeral. Yes, I do think about that. No, I don't expect it to be any time soon. Someday, I'm going to do a post outlining the program for my funeral; it that kind of twisted?



If you want to know others, listen to my playlist.

There you have it...30 days of...well...stuff. Hope you enjoyed it.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Well, Toto is giving away a little about your age! Hahaha. Listening to the song brought back some fond memories! Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing is also a good one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...