Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Defy Gravity

#1 checked a Glee soundtrack CD out from the library. The other day, after the American Mothers convention, I was driving home from downtown in #1's little blue car, feeling particularly upbeat and happy--thinking about all I'd learned that day and all that was going to transpire that night and what lies ahead in this coming year. I was also contemplating my goals, and what I want to be and do, and this song came on. Wow! Hope it uplifts you and makes you understand who you are to this world like it did me....




4 comments:

Sihirli Yazılar said...

Hi from Turkey... What a nice family! You have 7 kids as I see. I have a daughter who is 12 years old now and that's my only child:( I really love large families... Anyway, I'll come back later to read your posts.

Anonymous said...

that's a great song Julie!

Lia London, author said...

Cool song. I had to laugh that they spelled out the last emoting Oh-ah-oh (and yes, I think they spelled it wrong...). Thanks for the lift!

vaxhacker said...

That's a better way of defying gravity than the alternatives. Not as improbable as thumbing your nose at the laws of physics, and not as full of bad consequences as, say, sampling everything in the medicine cabinet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...