Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Real Life

You know things are never quite as they seem. When I show my photo of the gala here and on facebook, this is what you get:


But you don't see all that happened before that. So you don't get the wrong impression, and in a bold attempt to "keep it real," here's how it really is at the Madhouse:





There were also a few of both the Warden and me with crazy faces on, but I promised him I wouldn't do that to him.  In all the photos taken, there was one sane one amongst them, so there you go.

10 comments:

Lia London, author said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You're still beautiful, Julie! Whether your photo-opping with the warden or the inmates!

Tonya said...

I like your real life. It's happy and down to earth. Still want to hear all about the gala!

Nonna said...

Beautiful couple ! I love it that you showed the pictures behind the scenes too !

Alida B. said...

Love it! As much as I love the finished product, it's so fun to have "Mom in action" shots.

vaxhacker said...

Nah, the behind-the-scenes are way better. Happy, healthy families FTW.

Lisa said...

As a scrapbooker, I often debate the value of creating pages about "real life." A lot of scrapbookers just show the beauty and good...which is lovely. But, I don't want my kids to one day tell me that they "never did anything like that!" So, I prefer to keep it real, all in the name of full disclosure. Good for you!

Alyson said...

I love it. Now I feel like I know what it took to get out the door. So familiar! :)

Anonymous said...

haha :)
Real Life is even BETTER!! :)

Mike and Jen said...

Hi! I just found your blog via Tonya and how cute is your family?!! Real life and all.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

So funny! Isn't that the life of a mom. I love your outfit, by the way. It's very classy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...