Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nova: The Tsunami

When I dropped off one of the cookbooks last week, I was asked if I had seen the Nova special on the tsunami.  I hadn't, but I was intrigued.  Today, it was linked to on facebook.

The video is nearly an hour long but very worth the time.  Here it is for you.  The school they show in Yuriage is the one we went to with all of the photographs in it.  I had no idea that there was such a story behind that school's gym.  No wonder there was such an amazing feeling to that room.  I had also wondered about the water flowing so far into that town.  Now I understand.

So many important lessons to be learned from the survivors.  Lessons that can be applied to many situations in life.






Watch the full episode. See more NOVA.

1 comments:

Rory Baxter said...

WOW. So overwhelming to watch, so heartbreaking at the devastation.

We just do not realize how blessed and wealthy we are to not only have the gospel in our lives, but to live where we do.

Good lessons taught from good people.

Thank you for sharing this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...