Saturday, October 29, 2011

Party Time


Oh my goodness!  Last night was so much fun!  I just had to share.....

We had 18 teenagers here.  They were SUCH good sports.


If you've never done a murder mystery dinner, I highly recommend it.  I'm convinced that the more you put into something, the more you get out of it, and since everyone who comes has to do something to prepare--get a costume--they have a great time.

If you're curious, we purchased the party here.













This party was even more fun that the one we did for my birthday years ago because it had activities mixed in.  They were all optional, but we did a few of them--create a disguise with a roll of toilet paper, Halloween movie quiz, and (my favorite) the rap contest.

This, being a teen party, didn't have a murder attached to it but a theft.  At the end, the kids had to share who they thought did it, and nearly everyone was accused.


Here's a sample rap for you:

1 comments:

singing/granny said...

What fun! I miss the traffic of teenagers! They are my favorite! Melody

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...