Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hold the Line

Just signed on and the song, "Hold the Line" by Toto was on. It reminded me that when I was creating my playlist, I wanted to explain why I put some of my songs on there. I have no particular reason for choosing this song only that I was giving blood about three months ago--reclining on a lawn chair in the middle of the church gym, pumping a little rubber ball with my right hand ("about every five seconds")--and this song was playing in the background, and it had my toes tapping, so I thought it deserved a place on my playlist. My favorite song on my playlist is "Africa" also by Toto. I didn't know I was such a Toto fan.



Toto and Five for Fighting are my faves right now.

1 comments:

Jeannie said...

Your music is awsome! Five for Fighting is one of my favorites right now too!!! The Toto group is up there too.

I like the song/video you posted about and I'm commenting about:). Sometimes I just play your playlist for fun because well you could say I need a Julie Hess fix up(=O) or its that you and I have similar taste in music.

Love you tons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...