Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My First Blog Award

Do you ever read a blog and realize that the person writing it could be you all over again? Well, that's how I felt when I first read Truly Delightful in Every Way. To begin with, her blog address is crazymamaof6. That alone sounds like me. As we've gone along, I've found out more and more about her, and it's so weird the commonalities between us--same first name, both have a child born on October 4th, and the list goes on. Well, today, she gave me first blog award. I'm THRILLED! Thanks, Julie!

So if I understand the tradition correctly, I get to award others.
Darilyn @ My Enchanted Musings. I love, love, love Darilyn and her blog.
All the women at Healthy Divas with love from Mrs. October
Rachel @ Bloxham Crazies my dear friend that I miss more than I can say.
Jenny @ the Carr Lot my awe-deserving neice who survives beautifully with a hubby in Afghanistan.
Heidi @ Brown-Eyed Girls for her inspiring stories of her trip to Africa. I LOVE your style, Heidi!
Megan who is just plain AMAZING!! Love you, Megan!
Merrianne who I believe received this award already, but what goes around, comes around, right? Come back, Merrianne! Come back!!!

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo that is so exciting! your first one! so glad you are excited!
gotta love blogging and finding stuff in common with other people! we do have the coolest first name ever!

Darilyn said...

Why thank you thank you lady! I love you tons too and I'm so glad we have had the chance to get to know each other. you have a fantastic blog and this is well deserved.

Anonymous said...

hey julie!!! :)
i had to sneak on here and see you this morning!! and i am glad i did!!!


thank you for the award... and yeah i have gotten it in the past... actually I am the one who "MADE" that award. if you look in the bottom right corner of the picture you will see very small print that says "made by Merrianne". :)

funny huh!?!?!

YOU SO TOTALLY deserve that award!!! and i am GLAD someone gave it to you...cuz i know i sure would have!!!!!

you are awesome!!!!!

ok...gotta go! i am supposed to be taking a BREAK!!!!! gosh... i am so addicted!

Anonymous said...

awww, thanks Julie! I'm all warm and fuzzy inside. : ) You're pretty awe-deserving too! I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog - always gives me a giggle, a tear, or a sigh. Nice form of therapy, ya know? : )

vaxhacker said...

Congrats! I'm not familiar with this tradition but it seems fun.

Rachel said...

Thank you! What an honor for you and to share with me! Your kind words choked me up this morning-- I am missing you too-- so much! I love to read your thoughtful posts-- they reflect all the reasons that I love you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...