Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged Yet Again!

Okay Merrianne, here are my seven things:

1. I love rain and am a cold weather person. I love to be snuggled up in blankets and hear the rain pounding on the windows of my house. I live in the perfect place for me.
2. Pistachio almond is my favorite ice cream. It was the kind my parents would order when I was a child and we'd go to Baskin-Robbins. It was an unspoken rule that we kids couldn't order it because it was grown-up ice cream (they thought we wouldn't like it). Maybe that's one part of my adulthood that I've accepted.

3. My favorite place in the entire world (that I know of so far--very limited, BTW) is the Columbia River Gorge.
4. My first and last children were born on the same day as month--11/11 and 10/10; all but one of my others were due on the same day as month--10/10 (born 10/4), 9/9 (born (9/4), 1/1--Y2K (born 12/28)

5. My sister says I look like Kirsten Dunst.
6. My brother-in-law says I look like Meg Ryan.

7. A whole bunch of people have said I look like Jodie Foster.
The story behind this: Yesterday at Time Out for Women, Cherie Call spoke and performed (she's wonderful!). On the way home, a bunch of friends and I decided that her speaking voice sounded just like Jodie Foster's (see what you think). One of the women said, "Julie, you and she should get together because you look just like her." It must be because of the weight loss. There was one time in the grocery store when the checker said I looked like her too. Funny! Kind of fun.
So, I tag:
1. Deanna - this is your first job once we get your blog going this week.
2. Julie from Truly Delightful in Everyway - in what other ways might our lives be identical, I"m scared to know.
3. Jenny - Your first time around was so great to read, but I want to know what more this aunt has missed of your life.
4. Alyson - My dear old mission companion; lay it on me.
5. Heidi from Three and a Half Cute Kids - Hope you're loving Logan. This is my attempt to stay in touch with you.
6. Amy from The Mitchell's - New in our ward. Help me get to know you better.
7. Paige - Also new in our ward, but was a baby in my ward when I was a teen. Tell me all about your life so far.
I would love to know more about you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your post and i am so glad you did the tag!!! ♥ i love getting to know you better!!!!

and i think you look like all of those women... but better!!!!

Rory Baxter said...

Jules - I finally got my "tag" posted - see what you think - not anywhere near the fun stuff you do - but hope you like it!

vaxhacker said...

Boy, Julie, you're a tag-magnet on this one. Still fun to learn more about everyone, though. Cool about your kids' birthdates! That's timing!

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH i got tagged. i had no idea. i'm such a slacker. i'll get right on this. thanks for thinking of me. love these things i'm finding out about you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...