Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'd Love to Hear Your Opinion

Our family are big musical lovers. A few weeks back, on a Saturday night, Q and I sat down and had a BLAST looking up clips that we love from some of the great musicals out there. We've posted them here for your enjoyment! I'd love to know what your faves are. Are they posted here? If so, which do you like best? If not, what is your favorite? I'd love to know. There are a lot of musicals we haven't seen, so we'd be interested in being introduced to something new. There were also a few clips that we love but couldn't find one worthy of being posted here. After you've commented on yours, we'll give you ours in order. Can't wait to hear!




Love the finger action.
























































































3 comments:

Darilyn said...

Well, that was dissappointing. I couldn't get any of the videos to play for me. Not sure what my computer was doing. But, I do love the Sound of Music and I do love Chicago. I also love Fiddler on the Roof.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't pull up anything either?:( The Nesman/Flightner family are very much into musicals too. Taylar was singing to Guys and Dolls at 2 1/2 because Racheal was in the play at school. Some of our other favorites are: Chicago(not the best for a young one but she loves the songs), Hairspray, Mary Poppins,Sound of music and of course High school musical 1 and 2. Our latest favorite is Mama Mia. We all went to Spokane this past spring to see it and we also saw the movie this summer.

Bambi and Jack said...

Julie,
Oh how I do love musicals. I grew up with them, and drive my family crazy. I memorized the songs, and slot of the dialogue to several. Just last night I was singing some silly song. Funny, I can remember all of that stuff, but can't remember my name or other important stuff. Okay, my favs...Fiddler on the Roof, My Fair Lady, Easter Parade, anything with Doris Day, Oklahoma, Chorus Line, Hello Dolly and Yentl (Barbara Streisand), the Muppets movies, Prairie Home Companion, and many more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...