Friday, October 10, 2008

T is Two and Two is T (Accompanies slideshow above)

As if you weren't already tired of photos of the youngest madhouse inmate, here's is a plethora for you! Just watch until you can't take it any more.

Today he turned two. It finally clicked when he watched me pull the birthday candles out of the kitchen drawer this evening. He requested "yeyo" ones and then started in singing, "Happy birtday a you...."

Yes, we did get him a baby doll. It was funny, we talked about it, the kids and me, and I suggested we get him a baby. No one argued. They were all in full agreement. Even though I just finished my human development class and a huge section on stereotyping and how we steer our children to be male or female from very early, I don't believe I have ever done this. I believe that at this point all of my boys have owned a doll at one point or another in their early childhood. I believe that this practice will make them good daddy's one day. T loved the doll, but even better was the pair of cleats he received.

3 comments:

P4 said...

First off, you guys cloned your kids (and they are all so cute!). Second, I so wish I could be around to hang out and know your family. And third, my friend is a hair dresser and sometimes mom's will have their kids watch a movie to hold still. Or I have seen it where one parent holds a sucker for the kid so they hold still to suck on it while their hair is being cut...good luck is all I have to say!

Anonymous said...

HA HA!!!! YOu have such beautiful KIDS!!!!!!

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I am sure you appreciated and savored the moments of your older kids growing moments-- I am enjoying appreciating and savoring T's growing moments with you. He is an amazing boy- your baby is 2! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...