Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pudding Chip Cookies

I'm trying very hard to get the frequently-made recipes typed up here.  I'm hoping to make all of this into a book someday.  It's also nice to have the recipes all in one place, so all I have to do is sign in and find the recipe I want.

Here's one from my mom.  It's in my cupboard written on the back of an envelope.  It's about time it was typed up.  It's another one I always double.

Pudding Chip Cookies
Cream:
  1 C. butter
  3/4 C. brown sugar
  1/4 C. sugar
Add:
  1 small pkg. vanilla or chocolate pudding
  2 eggs
  1 tsp vanilla
Mix in:
  2 1/4 C. flour
  1 tsp. baking soda
Stir in 1 pkg. chocolate chips and 1 C. nuts if desired.

Bake at 350 for 10 mins.

Today I made them with chocolate pudding and poured in 1 big bag of peanut butter M&Ms along with half the amount of chocolate chips.  You know this health food thing I got going on.  Eeek!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...