Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Plans

I come here first thing in the morning to get my playlist going.  It keeps me moving.  Somehow singing along with the songs there and doing it at the top of my lungs helps me stay happy.


Today, as all Saturdays, is going to be a busy one.  I have an apron to finish.  I'm making it for a friend of mine that I've never met.  I think I've blogged about this before.  I just have a few finishing touches to get to and then it's in the mail today.  I don't want to take photos of it yet because I want her to see it first.  After I know she's received it, then I'll post photos.

  • I need to get some grocery shopping done.
  • I plan on sending in some more recipes to our ward cookbook.  If I get them typed up, they'll show up here too.
  • I have laundry to do today.
  • I have a dress to return to the store and plan on buying some jewelry there.  I bought a necklace the other day, but when I got home and tried it on with the dress I purchased, it looked too big and bulky.  I bought it at a resale shop anyway, and they were having a half-off sale, so it was a bargain, and I'm sure I can wear it with something else in the future.  The friend I was with offered to sell me a set she has, but I'm too embarrassed to ask for it now that she watched me purchase others.  That's definitely me lately.
  • I also need to find my girls some Sunday clothes.  They're so hard to find.
  • The most exciting thing of the day happens at 4:00.  We get to go to a baptism.  Not just any baptism.  This is the baptism of a very AWESOME person.  His son will be baptized (by him) next month and then his wife and two other boys will follow later.  I just love these people.  There's something so amazing about watching a family enter the church.  We are all very excited!
  • I may make another pillowcase dress today.
  • I have to create a bio about myself and a guest list to hand in at the luncheon on Tuesday.
  • I have reading to do and papers to write.  That will probably be my Saturday night fun.  I know you wish you were me with such exciting Saturday plans.  I'm reading David Archuleta's biography.  I teach #1 that I'm reading about the life of my future son-in-law.  I am TOTALLY kidding here.

Hope you have a fun Saturday!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Holy smokes! You have a FULL plate. I'm be curious to hear if you got it all done. You'll probably be up until 2 in the morning! Ha. That's really exciting about the baptism! You'll have to blog all about it! Have a fun day--shopping, sewing, friends, writing, reading, etc.!

Tonya said...

I want to see the necklace with the dress!!! I'm sure it looks fabulous. Really.

I just love you, Jules!

Hesses Madhouse said...

No, Jen, I didn't get it all done. Not even most of it. **sigh**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...