Thursday, September 29, 2011

Madhouse Munchings: Pineapple Orange Smoothie

Here's a little something extra for you.....

Today was really warm.  With spending a good part of it in the car, I wanted something cold, so this was part of the after-school snack this afternoon.


Ingredients:

  • 1/4-ish can frozen orange juice concentrate
  • 1/3-ish can crushed pineapple (although you could use any pineapple, I'm sure)
  • 10-ish ice cubes
  • 1 1/2-ish C. milk

Instructions:

Sorry about all the "-ish"es.  I just kind of threw in whatever I felt like.  I liked that I didn't have to add any sugar.  Place all ingredients in a blender.  Blend until smooth.  Serve.

1 comments:

Rory Baxter said...

oh, goodness, I missed this when I posted my last comment. Kaeli has discovered that she can re-create her favorite "restaurant" smoothies here at home - even loving it so much that she is getting up BEFORE seminary to make them for her and Ceana.
We are definately going to add this one to the list of FAVES!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...