Monday, September 12, 2011

Lit Final

Just got back from taking my final for adolescent literature.  It was a three question essay test.  I wrote eight pages.  I always leave that testing center with a big ol' sigh of relief.  So happy to be done!

I am TERRIBLE at taking multiple choice tests.  You know, those fill-in-the-bubble-with-a-#2-pencil kinds of tests?  Honestly, it's probably the simplest kind of test to take, but I bomb them over and over again.  I justify every answer and frequently pick the wrong one.  Why is this so difficult?

But an essay test?  Now that's right up my alley.  Being able to write my justifications and share my thinking behind my answers....that's where it's at!

So, I think I did okay on this one.  Unfortunately, it's one of only two essay tests I've had during my time with this degree.  Sad, huh?  I wonder how much better my grades would have been had they only given me essay tests.

So, I figure by Monday or Tuesday I'll be signing up for my last class.  If I can get through this personal finance class, we'll be home free.  It's a LOT of work.  The last class is a careers class.  I'm figuring it'll be fun, or at least I hope it will be.

Can't believe this is the final stretch.


3 comments:

LeAnn said...

WAy to go; going to school is not easy. I wanted to go back to finish a degree in nursing; but I am way to late for that one. Maybe a genealogy class, or a Book of Mormon class would be something to consider.
You are a busy one so keep on enjoying those moments.

Tonya said...

You're almost there! Wa-hoo!

Janiece said...

I am so like you...I will bomb a test...but ace an esay test...no problem.
Keep up the good work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...