Sunday, July 24, 2011

Coins in My Shoes

I can't watch this without it grabbing my heart. This morning, the Warden played it for me, and it had a whole new meaning.



I don't have a sick wife or children without bread, but I do have a country I'm being directed to. One that, without you, I wouldn't be going to. I know that where much is given, much is required. I only hope we're up to the task that lies ahead. We will do our best to act as we're directed.

Thank you for the coins in my shoes. I am overcome with gratitude. May the greatest blessings God has be yours, my friends.

Our goal has been met.  It is truly a miracle!

4 comments:

Wendie Richardson said...

So happy for you, Julie. Prayers will be with you and Quinlan continually. Love you, wendie

Anonymous said...

We love you Julie. My heart if filled with much joy. You were my answere to my prayer over the last 3 weeks. I was questioning my faith and strength. God works great miricles in a great circle. It was time for my 2 month pitty party to be over and to throw away my pride, to take my eyes off me and help someone in need or on a mission. I know that our fundraiser was for a purpose, that will be know later. Thank you for helping me see forward instead of back at me. Have a safe trip.

Janiece said...

I love this video! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love this video as the spirit is so strong that penetrates my soul. Thank you for posting this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...