Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Too Young

Just got to looking over the packet I was sent for Mother of the Year.  As you recall, I'm not eligible to be Young Mother of the Year because my oldest child will turn 18 before the required date, which then makes me eligible for Mother of the Year. 

I just got to looking through the information they sent me--thinking I'd better start filling some forms out (they're due in January), but it ends up you have to be over 45.  So, I'm out for this year.  It's still a great organization, and I'm definitely in on participating.

If you'd like to join in on some great service opportunities to enrich your life, go here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the to young thing... Does not happen a lot.. Take it, and wear it like a badge... Your awesome!

Anonymous said...

You win in it all our books! The one time as an adult when you're too young for something... ;) - Lisa C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...