Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Christy!!!

Today was Christy's birthday!!! She's such a great friend. We went to Shari's and had lunch with her. Later she brought her kids over and helped me remake the dress I'm wearing for Saturday night's extravaganza.

Our friendship started out when her oldest and my third child were in Kindergarten. She wanted to start a playdate trade. We did, and our families have gotten together nearly every week since. She's the person in my life that I think everyone needs. She's the one I can call when I need someone at the spur of the moment to keep kids or help me handle problems I can't handle myself. I try very hard to be the same person for her.
Most of all, Christy listens to me when I just need to talk. I give her frequent earfulls. She is patient and kind. I just love her. I dont' know what I'd do without her. Happy birthday, Christy! You deserve the best day there is!

1 comments:

Christy said...

Thank you, Julie! I hope you know that you, too, are the kind of friend everyone needs in their life. You have been a life-saver to me more times then I can count :) Thanks for always being there!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...