Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stuff to Share

I saw this on the Yahoo buzz the other day. I'm intrigued by it. It looks like a lot of the info came from Flylady, whom I used to follow years ago, but I hate the amount of emails that she sends out (seems kind of ironic, that a person who preaches organization junks up my email inbox). Her website is also hard to navigate--too cluttered (go figure). Anyway, thought I'd share. I'm going to start doing this today and see if it really works like that. The one good thing that's come from Flylady is the idea that any amount of progress is better than no progress at all.


Also, wanted to share a new fave. Albertson's has Yoplait yogurt on sale this week--.50/yogurt. I bought the Light Thick & Creamy kind, which I didn't even know existed. It is YUMMY! I'm loving the key lime. If you haven't tried it, do. It's soooo good!

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

I didn't know that kind of yogurt existed either. I will have to try it.

Anonymous said...

yummmmy! i love that stuff!!!!

Robin Beck said...

Hi Julie,
Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I see you know my good friend Merrianne. (Love her)
I also see you are from Oregon~! I lived in Forest Grove for a bit myself-It's nice to meet someone else from the PNW~!
Hope you are having a wonderful day,
Robin~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...