Monday, September 8, 2008

Today...so far

Aedan caught the bus to school for the first time today. They moved us from morning Kindergarten to afternoon; they had to switch someone from afternoon to morning, so Aedan took that child's place. It's been very good because he's in with all of his buddies. I was kind of choked up today as he boarded the bus. I was also kicking myself that I didn't have my camera.


I also heard from the IRS today. Yippee! Normally, hearing from them would not be a cause for celebration, but we have not yet received our stimulus package and have contacted them about eight times trying to figure it all out. It seems that since we had more than four deductions on our taxes, we fall into the category of those who need to be put into the system by hand. The man I spoke with today said we should have it by the end of this month. We have a retaining wall that needs to go in where our new construction was done, or we could end up with our backyard falling down into our house. It's got to be done before the rain starts.



Teagen and Dierden went to the doctor this morning. Teagen's not feeling well. He has a cold that has just started. He was up about five times last night. Oh joy! Nothing is making him happy today. This may go down in the books as one of the least pleasant doctor's appointments I've ever been to.

1 comments:

Darilyn said...

I've been hearing about tons of kids who are sick lately. And I'm thinking, "already?" I hope they feel better. Hey, I finally got my computer fixed so that my google reader will update me when you post new stuff. It wouldn't work before on your blog. But my sweet hubby found the problem and now I will get constant updates. yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...