Monday, September 1, 2008

Soccer Season 2008 Officially Begins

This Saturday is the first day of soccer games for the new season. Actually, Quinlan has her first game on Friday. With five kids playing, we thought we'd be completely up a creek as far as getting them to and from games, not to mention sitting and watching, but I think we've been very blessed this season. Only a few overlap, so we can split up for those, but I'm very happy to say I don't think we'll have to get rides for kids and inconvenience anyone.

I thank any of you who have helped us in past years (Gold's, Read's, Grawrock's just to name a few). Thanks for helping us make this all possible for our kids. They love soccer.

If you have any desire to spend some time watching our kids play, just ask. I'd be happy to share their schedules with you. Quinlan will be playing for Aloha High School on their JV-2 team. It's a mostly freshman team. Her games are during the week.

The other kids are on Saturdays. Gannon has one Wednesday evening game in late October. Please feel free to join us. The kids'd love it! The season goes from this Saturday, September 6th to November 8th.

1 comments:

Cecily R said...

We just started soccer too. And football. I'm tired just thinking about the coming seasons and I'm not the one playing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...