Sunday, November 16, 2008

G is for Grateful; Grateful am I for G

I expressed earlier in the week that I have some new issues in my life. These issues now have issues from time to time, so things are a bit tricky. One of the things is that I find myself laying around more than I would like.

Last night, I found myself in this situation. I was laying on the couch in the living room. After a little while I tuned in to what was going on in the other room. I heard the kitchen table wiggling as if it were being wiped. After that, I heard dishes being rinsed and put in the dishwasher. Z wasn't home; he was off at the "mat." I then started to hear a male voice humming a happy little tune.

It was G.

Now, you have to understand that my children are completely unaware of my current situation, but even without knowing, they have been very supportive. I had also not asked anyone to clean the kitchen. He cleaned the entire room and hummed the whole time he did so all on his own.

I've heard of people who have kids like this. I just never thought I was one of them. Wow! He's gonna make one great husband someday.

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Its great G cleaned the kichen without being asked. Maybe he could tell something is wrong, but just didn't want to ask because he knew that would make you upset. Or maybe he was in the mood to clean.:)

Darilyn said...

What a sweet boy. I want one of those.

Alyson said...

He is made of awesome, seriously. What a good kid!

*hugs you both*

The Shabby Princess said...

Aww! How wonderful that he was helping out.

Bambi and Jack said...

I have known for a long time how special he is....I'm tellin' ya'- he's a favorite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...