Monday, November 10, 2008

Blue Monday

I found a new blog parade entitled "Blue Monday" and thought it would be fun to participate. You just have to post something blue on your blog and link it up to the parade. I looked at some of the other links that had posted there today. There are some really beautiful things. I decided to post one of the things I think is most beautiful in this world....




This is DJ. She is proud of the fact that she is one of our "middle" children. She will frequently introduce herself as such. Because of her position in our family, I'm afraid she doesn't get the limelight as often as she deserves, so she is my Blue Monday post. If I could get closer, you'd see that her eyes are the color of the sky above her.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a very sweet Blue Monday Post. Your daughter is a cutie!

Carrie said...

Sweet post...Happy Blue Monday!

SmilingSally said...

DJ is certainly a cute one; I wish I could get a closer look at her blue eyes. Maybe on another day... Happy 1st Blue Monday!

Sweetie said...

DJ is a beautiful child. This is my first visit to your blog. It's great. Happy Blue Monday.
Sweetie

Darilyn said...

cute picture.

Anonymous said...

What a cute middle child. I'm glad she got the lime-light today. Blue eyes. I hadn't thought of that for Blue Monday. Our whole family has blue eyes. Thanks for visiting my Blue Monday post.
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Happy first Blue Monday..your first blue post is lovely. What a sweetie. Have a great week and come visit..:)

Missy Wertz said...

She is a beautiful child! And lovely eyes.

Baba said...

Hi Julie, I can see your daughter's blue eyes up close when I click onto the picture..She has a great smile and beautiful eyes!!!Thanks for sharing... hugs, Baba

heidi said...

She is beautiful - I LOVE her radiant smile!

Kim said...

What a cutie! All four of my kids have blue eyes--got them from their Daddy! So glad DJ got her day in the limelight!
Happy Blue Monday-
*smiles*
Kim

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

DJ is a cutie! Love that smile! :)

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and Happy Blue Monday to you! ~Rhonda :)

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad DJ is the start of your blue MOnday post she is a little doll.. I would have to agree with you she is a beauty.. with an enchanting smile...
HUgs
Linda

Coloradolady said...

This post brought a smile to my face. Loved it.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Your daughter is beautiful! She has gorgeous blue eyes. Thanks for stopping by my place. Take Care!!

Sherrie

Neabear said...

Beautiful girl for a beautiful Blue Monday! We had a gorgeous day here until the clouds came. Thanks for visiting me.

Ruthie said...

That is a great post for Blue Monday. That's so nice that she is proud of the fact of being a middle child. You must be doing a good job with her. :)

Smiles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...