Friday, November 7, 2008

Wonder of Wonders. Miracle of Miracles

Thank you for all you've taught me about my choice in oil changing companies throughout this past week or so. I never got the chance to speak with anyone, nor did anyone ever write a letter, but I did receive a $10 check from Jiffy Lube today. I'm accepting it as a parting gift. It was nice to receive the money, so I know they at least they accepted my argument, but it would have been even nicer to have received some kind of explanation or apology or something. For now, I'll take the money and run....

away....

very quickly.

4 comments:

Devri said...

10 ten dollar check? NOw that the gas is going down, maybe that will get you 5 gallons instead of 2.

Run babeh Run.

Shauna said...

Awesome! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Rita @ My Precious Pennies said...

Glad to hear that you got reimbursed from the whole Jiffy Lube mess. Would have been nice if they reimbursed you for your time, and apologized. But it's better than nothing =).

Alyson said...

I was glad to hear your JiffyLube has treated you well in the past, because we've had bad experiences costing us in the thousands of dollars. Granted it was with a car that was already a crappy lemon, but JL was directly responsible for one of the nails in that car's coffin. That you didn't have any bad experiences was terrif!

I'm glad they gave you a check, that seems like the minimum they could do to make it right. And I don't think you're wrong, ahem, to walk the other way now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...