Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 15th Birthday, Q-ie!!!


Fifteen things I love about Q:
  1. She likes being around me and invites me to go places with her and her friends.
  2. Her beautiful smile. She is rarely without it.
  3. Her great attitude. She's a go with the flow kind of girl.
  4. She loves her siblings.
  5. She has a great of love living creatures.
  6. She is protective of her family.
  7. Her sweetness.
  8. She loves school and is a good student.
  9. She doesn't feel the need to go with the crowd.
  10. Her love of music--creating it and listening to it.
  11. She isn't in a huge hurry to grow up.
  12. Her lack of fear when it comes to speaking in front of large groups.
  13. She loves to read.
  14. She sets goals and achieves them.
  15. Everything. Everything. Oh, and did I mention...

EVERYTHING!!!



4 comments:

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed looking over yours with all of your cute madnessess in the kitchen and elsewhere!!!

Jeannie said...

I agree with everything!!!!!!

Rachael said...

I hope she had a great day. I'm sure glad She is friends with Samantha!

Alyson said...

Q-is is a cutie. I hope she had a great birthday. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...