Monday, March 7, 2011

Extreme Attempts

I have some addictions I'm trying to get a grip on.  It's this blog and facebook.  I'm not on the computer all day long, but on and off during the day.  I realized on Saturday that I'm on this so much that I'm losing time for more important things.  So, as of today, this machine is heading out with  my husband to work.  It will return in the evening.  Sad that I can't control myself more.

So, here's a read for you for today.  Enjoy!!!  I'll be back this evening.

1 comments:

vaxhacker said...

Not at all sad, because you are controlling yourself. You self-imposed the restriction (as you have in the past) that you needed to remove a temptation for you. Well done. I'm not sure I'd have been able to do the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...