Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ikea Trip

Went to Ikea today.  Had to get some things for the house, so I grabbed a friend, and we went.  We got their Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes with lingon berry sauce--YUM!  We then went and check our kids into the playland.  #6 is the only of my children that fits the qualifications for this.  #7 went shopping with us.

I really enjoy Ikea, but this time, I just couldn't get myself to go the right direction.  There are arrows on the floor, and I just couldn't get into sync with the arrows.  Hmm....Kind of like life.

I got some towels, a shower curtain, a set of bedside lamps (which I love) and a pink candle for my kitchen--just to make me happy.

The lamp I bought is very simple and very inexpensive.  It's called a Grono lamp.  I just found this website that gives some fun ideas on decorating a lamp like this.  I think I'm going to do this.  CUTE!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...