Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I have some friends who are going through some really hard times right now.  First thing I ran across this morning on Facebook were these two quotes.  I hope, if you're struggling with something (and who isn't tha?) that these'll help lift you up and carry you through today:


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."   — Marilyn Monroe 

Love this quote.  So defines most women; at least it does me.


"Tough times never last, but tough people do." 


As we had family prayer this morning, we included praying for some people that my children don't know.  There's a little girl, who is just a year older than #4 and lives a couple states away.  She was bullied at school and has been in and out of the hospital since.  Pretty serious stuff.  I just can't explain the feeling in my heart.  It felt good to pray for her by name.   The second quote is for her and her mom.   Hang in there my friends!

2 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

I like them both. But I love the second one. Bullying is one of my biggest fears for my kids.

Devri said...

Girl you rock and so does your whole fam bam! lol I got on your blog today and thought, holy cow this woman has a butt load of kids.. I counted.. and remembered we had the same amount! lol

THanks so much for the prayers she and I feel the love from you and many. ofa lahi atu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...