Friday, March 25, 2011

Totally Excited!

One of my facebook friends who goes to the same school with my eldest, asked for help on couponing as her facebook status last night.  I jumped in.  I know a number of young girls who are the shopper/chef in their homes.  I'm hoping that some of these girls will come to my house for a little coupon/menu/crockpotting class.  The idea came to me last night, after responding to this girl's status.  I realized that I have a number of things to offer to these girls.  Hope it makes their lives easier.  They are amazing people.  I'm excited to get to hang out with them for a little while.

2 comments:

Alida B. said...

Oooo...do you have any good crockpotting recipes??? You should definitely, definitely, share!

Deena said...

I could definitely use an adult class in couponing, and I love to share crockpot recipes. Let me know if you decide to do this for your older admirers. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...