Saturday, March 26, 2011

YW Broadcast

“The soul that on Jesus hath leaned for repose,
I will not, I cannot, desert to his foes:
That soul, though all hell should endeavor to shake,
I'll never - no, never, no, never forsake!”
(How Firm A Foundation, Hymn #85)

This was the final verse of the  closing hymn of tonight's Young Women's broadcast.  As we listened to the young women sing it, I felt touched.  #1 leaned over to me and said this was her favorite verse.  It speaks volumes.  Just thought I'd share.

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

It's my favorite verse, too. I love that, even if hell is doing all it can against us (which, let's face it, is often what is going on!), we have Christ and can work through it. I like how adamant the words are: I'll never - no, never, no never forsake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...